We are looking for a loan officer.
As an independent banking partner, we offer our customers the best credit programs from all leading banks.
We would like to continue to grow and expand our credit departments. Of course, you will be individually trained by experienced colleagues so that you can use the multitude of our cross-bank options in your loan processing in a meaningful way. You can expect a varied, responsible job, which is rewarded with a solid fixed salary and a success-oriented bonus.
Loan officer or bank clerk
- Depending on your qualifications, work in the personal loan department or mortgage lending department
- As a personal loan expert, you independently process our customers’ online loan inquiries, by telephone and by email
- They verify the information and examine the various options for an optimal loan offer
- You choose the best credit solutions for your customers and support them until payment is made
- Bank training and / or professional experience in the area of processing personal loans and / or real estate financing
- Good PC skills (MS Office)
- Independent, committed and reliable way of working as well as absolute discretion
- You are motivated and determined
- A friendly, customer-oriented demeanor and good communication skills round off your profile
- Permanent full-time employment (40 hours / week during business hours Mon-Fri 8.30 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Internal training in the areas of credit such as personal loans, home finance, corporate loans
- Nice central location in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg with free coffee, cappuccino, espresso, tea and mineral water
What makes us different:
We not only offer you flat hierarchies and a lot of design freedom, but also the opportunity to quickly take on responsibility in a small, friendly team. As part of our mediation activity, we cooperate with all major financial institutions. We cover the entire spectrum of the financing market and enable you to gain professional experience in all financing areas.
If we have piqued your interest, we look forward to receiving your informative application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) by email stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Credit conditions for consumer loans
In accordance with §6a PAngV (creditworthiness required): Net loan amounts: 1,000 to 300,000 USD; Contract terms: 12 to 240 months; eff. Annual interest rate: 1.93% – 15.99% (depending on creditworthiness); Fixed borrowing rate pa from 1.92% Representative example according to §6a PAngV: Net loan amount: 5,000 USD; Contract term: 72 months; Monthly payment: 82.62 USD; Total: 5,948.91 USD; APR: 6.06%; Fixed borrowing rate pa: 5.90%